Vitiligo Treatment in Chandigarh – Agelock Skin Clinic offers the best Vitiligo Treatment in Chandigarh, India and in fact, offers the latest laser treatment with the best and proven results.
Vitiligo is a disease that causes loss of skin color in patches. The discolored areas usually get bigger with time. The condition can affect the skin on any part of the body. It can also affect the hair and the inside of the mouth. For the best vitiligo treatment in Chandigarh, visit Agelock Skin Clinic in Chandigarh.
Why choose us?
We perform the best vitiligo treatment in Chandigarh for both men and women. Under the supervision of a renowned cosmetic physician, Dr. Jagatjit Singh Kohli. The best procedures are practiced by using modern machines and devices, thereby guaranteeing high quality and long-term results to customers.
Specialized Laser Centre: Not only Laser Hair Reduction procedure, but we do acne scar & other scar removal treatment, skin rejuvenation, treatment of melasma (pigmentation) by lasers.
Experience counts: Highly experienced & professional staff
Consultation by Dermatologist: Free consultation will be provided by the Dermatologist
Diagnosis: Treatment starts with skin and a FREE session with our dermatologist (as mentioned above)
Consultation: Proper consultation is provided with the expected results.
No Side Effects: No pain, no burn
The Best: Best treatment with best results
Best Packages: Best package with no hidden cost
Vitiligo signs include:
- Patchy loss of skin color, which usually first appears on the hands, face, and areas around body openings and the genitals
- Premature whitening or greying of the hair on your scalp, eyelashes, eyebrows or beard
- Loss of color in the tissues that line the inside of your mouth and nose (mucous membranes)
Depending on the type of vitiligo you have, it may affect:
- Nearly all skin surfaces. With this type, called universal vitiligo, the discoloration affects nearly all skin surfaces.
- Many parts of your body. With this most common type, called generalized vitiligo, the discolored patches often progress similarly on corresponding body parts (symmetrically).
- Only one side or part of your body. This type, called segmental vitiligo, tends to occur at a younger age, progress for a year or two, and then stop.
- One or only a few areas of your body. This type is called localized (focal) vitiligo.
- The face and hands. With this type, called acrofacial vitiligo, the affected skin is on the face and hands, and around body openings, such as the eyes, nose and ears.
If you are looking for a best vitiligo treatment in Chandigarh, Agelock Skin Clinic is the right place for you. Contact us to get the best advice and treatment for all your skin problems.
Agelock Skin Clinic in Chandigarh and your solution for all type of skin and hair problem located in Chandigarh. You can consult our skin specialist, Dr. Jagatjit Singh Kohli to choose the most appropriate treatment or combination of treatments for you.
Get in touch with us-
Call us at +91 9 888 99999 4
Clinic location- House no. 1107, Level I, Sector 36C, Chandigarh, 160036, India